Electrical systems for automation and warehouse management
All cellar under control
By automating a warehouse in order to have total control of oil production pursued. Currently the warehouse automation ends oil extraction as management tasks and filling deposits are made manually. Our system allows the custom automation filling, emptying and production data management.
Measuring Instruments: installation and assembly of sensors capture volume of oil in each tank. Ultrasonic sensors.
Control Centerbox winery: host the PLC control and touch screen PC or deposit control (configurable as needed).
Communications: network cabling sensor communication with central system or control panel.
- Control state of deposits
- Control of transfer pumps
- Set maximum and minimum limits filling
- System alarm built to avoid overflow and decanting to hours unwanted
- Notices by email and connected to the central system
- Databases of states and decanting
- Other configurable particularities
We know how important it is for you that all workers in your cellar learn to quickly handle all the tools, so we strive to create easy-to-use screens to get not miss a second and you always know how to do what you want .
PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
HMI (User Interface)
PC (local computer network or internet)